Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fabric Wish List


I'm sure you have one, and the newest collection on mine is Greenfield Hill by Denyse Schmidt - in all colourways. I don't know of any local shops that have it, but I am scoping out a few different etsy shops (unfortunatley all in the US so shipping is a bit high) and am trying to decide on fat quarters of the entire collection, 1/2 yards or full yards.

I have a few projects in mind that would be beautiful with this fabric. What would you do with it? And hey, if you have a shop in Canada and have this collection leave me a comment with a link please!

2 comments:

  1. I think I'd use it to make some pretty slings! Ooh, and matching skirts for me - a babywearing ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A matching sling/skirt combo would be SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.