Friday, January 14, 2011

Support Your Local Library Book Challenge


So I decided to join another book challenge for 2011, it is the Support Your Local Library Book Challenge hosted by Book Junkies Bookshelf. I signed up for --The Mini – Check out and read 30 library books. -- I figured that in addition to the 20 e-book challenge that I already signed up for this will be more than enough to work towards this year!

I added a link to my 2011 Read, and Currently-Reading Goodreads bookshelves on the right side and if you are so inclined you can check them out. Just as with the E-Reading challenge I will be updating my books read on this post, rather than creating new posts every time I finish a book.

1. My Name is Memory - Ann Brashares
2. The White Queen - Philippa Gregory
3. Virgin River - Robyn Carr
4. The Last Time I Saw You - Elizabeth Berg
5. Her Mother's Hope - Francine Rivers
6. A Gift of Grace - Amy Clipston
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.