Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WWW Wednesdays


WWW Wednesdays is hosted at Should Be Reading.To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
Three Cups of Tea by  Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin, The White Queen by Philppa Gregory, The Red Thread by Ann Hood (audio book - really not making much progress. I'm enjoying the story but can't get into the audio book format. I might just have to pick up a paper copy of the library)

• What did you recently finish reading?
The Last Summer (of You and Me) by Ann Brashares, Plan B by Charnan Simon (it was really bad), The Time Travellers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger


• What do you think you’ll read next?
The Mother Daughter Book Club by Heather Vogel Frederick,


What about you? What is on your bookshelf right now? Please leave a comment or a link to your own WWW Wednesday, I would love to hear from you!

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you about audiobooks. For example, I had the complete Harry Potter collection, but I've never finished any of them. I keep on falling asleep when I listen to the audiobooks or my mind wanders, which it almost never does when I'm reading...

    Here's my WWW Wednesdays contribution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its starting to get a little better, but I am going to have to renew it (and I'm still only on the first chapter). I just find that I can't really concentrate on the story when I am doing something else, and it feels like a waste of my time to just *sit there* and *listen* to a book (I'd rather actually read)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you think of the Time Traveler's Wife? I read it awhile ago and remember being a little disappointed. Got excited over the hype most likely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jess I have to agree about the Time Traveler's Wife, to be honest it has been sitting on my night stand for a few months and I finally put the push on to finish it this week. It just took me a long time to get into it. It was a good enough love story with an interesting concept but I think that I expected more based on the press and praise it received. I also felt it started a little slowly and ended a little abruptly. I might have enjoyed it more had I not heard anything about it prior to starting and was reading it with no expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice site! From what I hear, The White Queen was pretty good and it's on my TBR list so I hope you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.