Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Runner Sew Along



I have been doing great with my book challenges as of late but I haven't had much to show in the sewing department for the last month. I have completed a few projects (some stock for beebee buttercup and a gift for a friend that I forgot to photograph before I gave it away - I should be posting about it next week) but can't share just yet. I am also working with some very talented individuals on a brand new website for beebee buttercup and Bumps to Babies that I hope to share with you some time in April.

So to get me motivated I'm joining in on the Spring Runner Sew-Along. This is the perfect opportunity to make a new table runner for myself as the last two that I have made have ended up in my mom's house (where she suggested that they just might look better than in my home!). I do need something to cover up all the scratches on my kitchen table... it is ahem... well loved.

I'm not quite sure where I am going to go with this one - I probably won't be using too many light, springy, colours but I like the tri-colour theme and the zig zag quilting is great. I have until April 20 so that should be lots of time. I'll let you know when I finish up!

What about you - did you join the challenge? If so please leave a link to your blog post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.