Wednesday, April 6, 2011

2 Years and Counting

Two years ago today, at exactly this moment, our little Ladybug entered the world quickly and with lots of excitement. We woke up to an unexpected blizzard and a few feet of snow on the driveway... and the beginning signs of labour.

Ladybug at 1
Ladybug has been making life exciting ever since and I am blessed to have witnessed her journey over the last two years and look forward to watching her grow more and more every day!

An almost 2 year old Ladybug doing what she does best... being a goof!
Happy birthday sweet baby girl. You are loved... oh how you are loved!

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute!!! Hope you have a great birthday celebration for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kristin, we had an EPIC day. It was just fabulous. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.