Monday, April 11, 2011

We've Moved

Hands and Home has MOVED! Thats right please update your links and follow me over to my new home at www.handsandhome.ca

I'm going to be quiet for the next few days while Hands and Home gets a major face lift! New theme colours, new web address and I am moving to Wordpress (beebee buttercup and Bumps to Babies are also getting a new website... Its just crazy around here)!

Please be patient with me while I get it all worked out. Once everything is complete and moved over to the new platform I will resume with regular posting, and once I'm all settled I guess we are just going to have to have a giveaway wont we?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds good - I think it looks awesome now... I am curious what you will do to improve it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie!!!! I am thrilled to have found your Blog! I was unable to connect with you yesterday but i just wanted to say how very much i loved, loved, loved "Baby Catcher"!!!! Thanks so much for the recommendation, and i am now, yet again, yearning for a career in midwifery!!! :)
    Pat (library)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat! I'm glad you found me, and so happy you loved Baby Catcher! Please feel free to visit me over at my new blog home:

    HandsAndHome

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.